Stephen Wade Toyota is pleased to offer the convenience of scheduling service online. No one knows your vehicle like our service experts and we are committed to keeping it in the best possible condition to extend its lifespan. Your appointment will reserve dedicated time with a Service Advisor to discuss your vehicle service needs.
In order to give you the best user experience on our website this content must be opened in a separate window by clicking the button above.
As a Toyota certified service department with customer convenience as our strategic value, we are continually finding new and improved ways to give our customers better quality and value. One of the many ways that we achieve these goals is through opportunities of convenience including online service scheduling. If you own a Toyota near St. George, UT, and live a busy life but need to get appointments scheduled on your terms without a phone call, we invite you to use our online service scheduling portal at Stephen Wade Toyota in St. George, UT.
If you are here to schedule an oil change, tire rotation, brakes inspection, or multi-point inspection, you can simply stop by our express service department and we will take care of the service without an appointment quickly.
The system is designed to store basic customer information for repeat use. This means the system needs pertinent contact and vehicle information to begin but you will only need to provide this information when scheduling the first appointment. For this, we recommend referencing the owner’s booklet as needed for accurate details, including the transmission, drivetrain, trim, and engine.
We put together a few basic tips for each step of the online appointment scheduling process at Stephen Wade Toyota:
1. Logging in - begin by accessing the system using your Google sign-in, search for a previously entered phone number or email address, or sign in using your account. New customers have the option to sign in by clicking under – I’m a new customer.
2. Vehicle information – first-timers will enter the vehicle details requested; if you have used the system before, it will already have your vehicle information saved.
3. Service needed – choose the maintenance package matching your vehicle’s mileage or select from the list of individual services. If you do not see what you need, enter a description in the open comment box.
4. Transportation needs – while we perform the service, select if you have a ride, will wait at the dealership, need a shuttle or rental car.
5. Appointment time – select the appointment’s day and time from the availability calendar.
6. Review – enter contact information, select if you want a text or email reminders and updates, and provide any additional comments. If the information is accurate upon review, schedule your appointment for the given day and time.